The mission of the OC3 Cyber Protection Sub-Committee will provide cyber expertise to internal and external partners to defend and protect life sustaining critical infrastructure and supply chain activities (i.e. water, utilities, transportation).
Our Core Values:
- Provide cyber subject-matter expertise
- Generate public awareness for cyber exercises, info sharing, and best practices
- Provide hands-on support for cyber drills and TTX exercises to Ohio counties
- Develop, deliver, and critique mock cyber incidents
Working Groups & Deliverables
- OC3 Secure Collaborative Forum Space
- Cyber Symposium / Annual Conference
- Ransomware Awareness Campaign
- Cyber Toolkit / User's Guidebook of Best Practices
Report a Crime or Threat.
Urgent Threats/Incidents or Crimes in Progress, Dial 911
OC3 Cyber Protection & Preparedness S.C. Meeting